• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Successful weekend all in all.

2 more dates completed with grandma
    90% sure going to rent a place tomorrow - going for a second viewing
    Just come back from seasons first BBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Just wait until you let her fully into your life and she finds out you call her that on your favourite forum

I'll construct the relevant query and put it on testpleasedelete.com's home page, if you like - then she can find it easily via Google, although she can already do that now you've posted it

Comment

I'm listening to that Nils Lofgren gig - the amazing one that they only pressed 1,000 copies of

Although now I'm saving the vinyl and using the CD I burned of the legitimate download - cost about a fiver, and includes such edited bits as Nils saying "Can you bring me a hit up here?" between songs

Rather than spending years trying to get hold of the vinyl like I did, you can listen to a stream for free, or download this amazing performance by Nils Lofgren and his friends for a few bob, and it's totally legit

Registration required even if you just want to listen to it streamed for free rather than buying the download, but it's not onerous registration, and there's so much good music it's worthwhile - it's Bill Graham's archives plus a few others, so loads of amazing performances from the Sixties and Seventies
        Last edited by NickFitz; 6 May 2008, 01:23. Reason: Putting in the link to Bill Graham on Wikipedia

Comment

Ah, FG is bumping the (admittedly excellent) OAD thread up again... I'll just shunt TPD back to its rightful place

Comment

Then again, FG's on a roll... best not to interfere

Comment

morning all

Comment

Unemployment 2 %
                Transport 97 %
                Criminality 3 %
                Pollution 5 %

pop=1003, rank=181

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post

Successful weekend all in all.

90% sure going to rent a place tomorrow - going for a second viewing
                  Just come back from seasons first BBQ
                  top for you squire.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Just wait until you let her fully into your life and she finds out you call her that on your favourite forum

I'll construct the relevant query and put it on testpleasedelete.com's home page, if you like - then she can find it easily via Google, although she can already do that now you've posted it

Nice to see that in tpd we are all supportive of each other!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Ah, FG is bumping the (admittedly excellent) OAD thread up again... I'll just shunt TPD back to its rightful place
                      Is it a contest to get the top thread in tpd? Then you should be supporting the counting thread. it is your creation after all.

Or, like sasguru, will you turn on your offspring?

Comment

Working...
                      X