• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Unemployment 3 %
      Transport 97 %
      Criminality 3 %
      Pollution 0 %

Its going down hill since BP's sig failed
      too true - I might have to update soon.

Mind you, even with just pple arriving, rankings are falling fast...

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
        How are you?

Comment

How are you?

I'm OK thanks...how are you?
          It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

too true - I might have to update soon.

Mind you, even with just pple arriving, rankings are falling fast...
            My city isn't doing too well, either.

Comment

Originally posted by KathyWoolfe View Post
              Battlestar Galactica is excellent but this is the start of its 4th (and last) series.

Been watching from the beginning and it has been top-class ever since the start.

Looks like a box set purchase then
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
                My city isn't doing too well, either.

What you talking about? Zero unemployment, zero crime - it's lovely!
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post

What you talking about? Zero unemployment, zero crime - it's lovely!
                  And transport 100%! Red Ken would be jealous.

Ah, you're all welcome to stop by any time, just don't litter, and close gates behind you.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Wasted most of the morning dealing with configuration issues - I can understand the reasons for using a development branch, but they should at least a) tell me to at the start rather than leaving it for weeks while I work on the trunk release, and b) provide us with a link to the (otherwise undiscoverable) documentation explaining how to fix all the stuff that breaks with that branch

Comment

Still, full steam ahead now - I worked out a lot of good stuff that'll make this afternoon and evening's agenda plain sailing as I was walking to Fuzzy's for lunch

Chicken pie... most delicious, their chicken pie... with the trimmings

Feeling jealous yet, Jog? Regretting your indolence?

Comment

Working...
                      X