• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was ever so much fun figuring out the datastructure, which was a doubly(?) linked list. (i.e. forward link & backward link)...

Comment

I think the time has come to exeunt stage left...

Catch you all later...

Comment

Greetings denizens

Well, that's a day's invoicing gone for a burton, as I waited for the landlord's handyman to turn up and fix my leaky pipe

I had to be here because he said that he'd had problems getting into my flat last time he needed to - he thought I'd changed the locks, although I hadn't.

Turns out he'd got the flat numbers wrong, and thought this was flat 4

Anyway, after an hour or so of taking the toilet apart, putting it back together, and taking it apart again, he finally decided he'd have to get some parts and additional tools, and fix it tomorrow.

So I now have a toilet with no connection to the water supply

Better get on the road to London, I suppose... just hope I can hold out until I get to the hotel

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Shut up -

You so are not - I am way ahead of you

Very true...

Well boys and girls I have to say I am disappointed with the TPD effort today....

Could I request that tomorrow you put a decent bit of effort in please...

Oh - Hello everyone by the way
          hi CM its been v quiet with you out of action and BP stressing over users

i did try and start a conversation about comments in code of one sort or another
          Married

Comment

pilates time

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

pilates time

nope go to somefield and get beer time
              Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                hi CM its been v quiet with you out of action and BP stressing over users

i did try and start a conversation about comments in code of one sort or another
                Hello - back again...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hello - back again...
                  yes i'm back from Somerfield

got Groslch today no Brahma

bought some mini twisters as well as its summer
                  Married

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
                    yes i'm back from Somerfield

got Groslch today no Brahma

bought some mini twisters as well as its summer
                    Summer my ass - it's been snowing in Manchester....

What in the name of Jaysus is going on with the weather.... roll on 26th April - I soooooooo need some sunshine
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Summer my ass - it's been snowing in Manchester....

What in the name of Jaysus is going on with the weather.... roll on 26th April - I soooooooo need some sunshine
                      Dare I ask where you go on April 26th? It had better not be exotic

Comment

Working...
                      X