• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another quiet night in here...

Comment

Got
      two
      PALIs
      on
      the
      way
      home...

on
      the
      odometer

and

363(.9)

on the trip

Comment

Nearly ran into the back of a bus though, coz I was busy watching the trip... it was a close run thing... both the trip & missing the bus.

Comment

Evening all

Cap'n Jack's last outing for series 2 tonight at 9p.m. (or 21:00 as we Giant Alien Lizards term it).

Comment

No consecutive posting!

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Evening all

Cap'n Jack's last outing for series 2 tonight at 9p.m. (or 21:00 as we Giant Alien Lizards term it).
              I have to record it for the gf...

Comment

'King 'Eck, I was glad to get out of there this evening...

Ran into two ladies who were off on a night out... one being the mrs of a lecturer... must admit I really did admire her arse in those jeans...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Spray on jeans...

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  I have to record it for the gf...
                  A bowderlised version is on at 7p.m on BBC2 on Monday...

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                    Result.

Tonights date has been moved from litten tree (tulip pub) to Orange Tree (good pub*)

*if you can wade through the wave of pretenciousness that surrounds a lot of people in there. Its good, but not that good. Neither are you really as indy as you think you are.
                    The one on the High Street? Better, but still not perfect.

Wonder what The Globe's like these days... used to be my local in the Eighties, but it wasn't so homely last time I was in there about four years ago.

I miss The Magazine... demolished to build yuppy flats about eight years ago

Presumably said flats will be worth about thruppence-ha'penny Real Soon Now, but a great Victorian pub with real character is gone forever

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      evening all
                      Evening all, mind how you go...

Dear old George Dixon.

Comment

Working...
                      X