• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

break on through to the other side sang jim

Comment

and i endorse that philosphy. though not necessarily his views on consumption.

Comment

Tuberculosis (abbreviated as TB for Tubercle Bacillus. ) is a common and deadly infectious disease that is caused by mycobacteria, primarily Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Tuberculosis most commonly affects the lungs (as pulmonary TB) but can also affect the central nervous system, the lymphatic system, the circulatory system, the genitourinary system, bones, joints and even the skin. Other mycobacteria such as Mycobacterium bovis, Mycobacterium africanum, Mycobacterium canetti, and Mycobacterium microti can also cause tuberculosis, but these species do not usually infect healthy adults.[1]

Comment

This Web site is an easy guide to give you information about

Health Problems of the Elderly | Older Adults Health

Health Problems of the Elderly

Mental Health disorders affect Becoming Healthy millions of adults in every walk of life , Allergies in adults some disorders are small and the affects are not noticable, however others are serious, and very disabling elderly.

http://www.healthy-adult.com/

Comment

A

AIDS/HIV

Alcohol/Substance Abuse

Allergies/Sensitivities

Alternative Medicine

Alzheimer's Disease

Anxiety, Panic, Phobic Disorders

Arthritis

Asthma

Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

B

Bipolar Disorder

Blood Disorders

C

Cancer

Chronic Fatigue

D

Dementia

Depression

Diabetes

Dissociative Disorders

E

Ear, Nose & Throat

Eating Disorders

G

Gastrointestinal Disorders

Geriatrics

H

Headache/Migraine

Heart Dissease

Hepatitis

High Cholesterol

M

Men's Health

Medications

N

Neurology

Nutrition & Exercise

O

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder

Opthamology

Orthopedics

Osteoporosis

P

Pediatrics

Personality Disorders

Posttraumatic Stress Disorder

Pregnancy

S

Schizophrenia

Seasonal Affective Disorder

Sexual Disorders

Skin Disorders

Sleep Disorders

Stroke/TIA

T

Tic Disorders/Tourette's Syndrome

V

Violent/Self-Destructive Behaviors

W

Women's Health

General Links

Feeling Suicidal?

http://www.cmellc.com/topics/

Comment

If you are feeling suicidal now, please stop long enough to read this. It will only take about five minutes. I do not want to talk you out of your bad feelings. I am not a therapist or other mental health professional - only someone who knows what it is like to be in pain.

I don’t know who you are, or why you are reading this page. I only know that for the moment, you’re reading it, and that is good. I can assume that you are here because you are troubled and considering ending your life. If it were possible, I would prefer to be there with you at this moment, to sit with you and talk, face to face and heart to heart. But since that is not possible, we will have to make do with this.

http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/

Comment

Choosing a therapist, whether online or from an insurance provider list, can be a daunting task. There are many types of licensed mental health professionals, differing in educational backgrounds, training, licensure philosophy and technique. Regardless of the degree, you should always interview a prospective therapist about their experience and training with similar concerns to yours.

The therapists, psychologists, marriage and family counselors, social workers, licensed professional counselors and psychiatrists listed in our directory provide their license or certification information which is available for verification through their states' regulating body. In addition, we verify the license at the time of listing and annually thereafter.

Aren't sure about who is the right therapist for you? Call us at 1-866-450-FIND (1-866-450-3463) and our experts will gladly assist you. All referrals are completely confidential.

Comment

January 13, 2007
                  A New Camaro for 2008??
                  I haven't found any news on it from the North American Auto Show, but Chevrolet.com is now showing a fancy Flash preview of the concept car that's been around for the past year. That tends to tell me this is pretty much what it's gonna look like. Some will love it, some will hate it. I'm not thrilled with it, but I'll wait til I see a pre-production prototype to make up my mind.

http://www.f-body.org/

Comment

Fancy Flash::NEW!
                    $72.00
                    ~If you love Labradorite you'll adore this unique piece. A large Labradorite smooth pebble is encased in 14kt Gold filled wire art. The gorgeous blue and green flash in this stone is striking and will bring wonderful attention to you. Pendant measures approx 2", 14 kt Gold filled necklace measures approx

http://www.spipo.com/index.php?main_...roducts_id=133

Comment

Smooth Pebbles
                      David Dobbs writes on science, medicine, nature, and culture.

As noted in the post below, I've moved my blog to a new home. Please change your bookmarks or RSS feeds accordingly, and come see me some time. Thanks, David Dobbs Smooth Pebbles
                      Posted by David Dobbs at 10:03 AM •

http://scienceblogs.com/smoothpebbles/

Comment

Working...
                      X