• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    What can I say....I'm just far too deep and complex for your average woman and their small brains to comprehend.
    You are a young virile, almost athletic young man with much to offer.
    They should be flattering and complimenting you my son.

Have you considered a change in tactics?

If " Fancy a shag in the back of the lorry" doesn't quite cut it.

How about:

"Since I won 11 million on the lottery two years ago, none of my mates will talk to me and the girls all seem to think I'm a snob, but I'm not!"

Take a stick with you to beat them off
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Ok, so everyone is off now. Less than 1000 posts to 100,000 - so should I register 10 accounts and post 20 times per second until getting it? Tough call

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Ok, so everyone is off now. Less than 1000 posts to 100,000 - so should I register 10 accounts and post 20 times per second until getting it? Tough call
        more
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Or indeed I like the way the icon on my Firefox toolbar redraws every 5 seconds too...
          WTF?

It shouldn't be doing that... perhaps I used the wrong template

<scampers off to delve into system>

Ah cock - made a right fool of myself there

I used "Save as..." on the pre-existing spider template (as explained earlier) cos it was quick and easy and I wanted to go to the pub... and forgot to take out the refresh

I am now setting up the appropriate template-template in Eclipse, to ensure that I don't make myself look like such a total cock again

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            "Since I won 11 million on the lottery two years ago, none of my mates will talk to me and the girls all seem to think I'm a snob, but I'm not!"

Works for me, every time

In my dreams...

Comment

The quoted post is #98851.

100,000 - 98,851 = 1,149 which is not less than 1000.

Last edited by NickFitz; 23 March 2008, 03:57. Reason: typography

Comment

Incidentally, the first Google search results for that ship reassure us that (WARNING: link not safe for those at risk of photosensitive epilepsy) 1996-style web design hasn't passed away from the Earth - it ran away and joined the Merchant Navy
                Last edited by NickFitz; 23 March 2008, 04:54. Reason: Wot ship? That ship!

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  Because of what I've written somewhere else, I've decided to pay the Missus some selfless attention.

Good night all!

Except NF: you can stay up until you're done.

Diver, you're on testing duty.

Scourer will be here in the morning and he'll expect you two to have finished. You know what he's like

Have you two finished yet?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    How about:

And if that doesn't work, try what my mate used to do: sit in the pub, looking sad, licking your eyebrows.
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

It was 1,149 posts to 100,000 when you wrote that.

Best you stay out of the "love of maffs" thread!

Comment

Working...
                      X