• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    I made the same mistake myself once.
    With a box of kittens

What are we like eh!
    Tell us about you hand

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
      righty oh, back from t'pub

gonna brave wild North London and then wildest darkest Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire

I may see some of you tomorrow on TPD, but if not Monday

I will try and get on using GNER WiFi if the peasants in Standard Class don't take up all the bandwidth

bye AG - safe trip

Comment

No! they wouldn't take the wires out because of the excessive inflammation.

I have to go back next Thursday
        ooops - I missed that post.

I am sorry to heare that. mostly cos your tpd lead will be enormous by next week.

Comment

Originally posted by AndyGarbs View Post
          righty oh, back from t'pub

gonna brave wild North London and then wildest darkest Derbyshire / Nottinghamshire

I may see some of you tomorrow on TPD, but if not Monday

I will try and get on using GNER WiFi if the peasants in Standard Class don't take up all the bandwidth

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Katie View Post
            The Hamster!! Accident... yeah yeah whatever! You did it on purpose! I can't believe you you make me
            I'd never do anything like that on purpose. It was an accident, really. I was mucking about, winding the gf up, pretending to put the hamster in the dishwasher, the waste disposal unit, the toaster etc... when I chucked it into the open microwave and shut the door...

Now, at home, with our microwave, you have to shut the door then tap in the time then hit start. This was one of those that just starts the moment you shut the door if the dial is set.

My former gf's face dropped in horror (I was facing her) and I heard the oven start up, there was a 'shock' moment and I span round and opened the door, and, er, handed her (slightly warmer) hamster back to her.

I remember being very apologetic while trying my best not to burst with laughter.

Comment

How did the hamster get in the microwave?!?! You bunch of saddistic men! Is this your attempt at trying to feel manly and in control?!?! My microwaving hamster or (in BP's case.. i'm assuming) carrying out cruel and painful acts on them!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Tell us about you hand
                I did, I did

Hand

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  ooops - I missed that post.

I am sorry to heare that. mostly cos your tpd lead will be enormous by next week.
                  Stupendous

Stuidendous

Comment

http://forums.contractoruk.com/480626-post28.html

the end of tpd is nigh - I told you it would end like this...

Comment

I did, I did

Hand
                      you are right - I apologize.

Comment

Working...
                      X