• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Who is Keith.
    **some** think it is the atw fem-bot who posts under the name Katie.

    I think she is Katie based on exchanged PMs - she said publicly she lives half a mile from me.

    Comment


      Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Right correct me if I am wrong but..... Pecs are underneath boobs and boobs are just extra
      Will you shut up for flecks sake. I keep nudging the keyboard shelf back under the desk.

      I'm having enough difficulty typing as it is without having to chase the keyboard.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

      Comment


        Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Right correct me if I am wrong but..... Pecs are underneath boobs and boobs are just extra
        Yes. The the extra bit is the fun bit. Unless you get off caressing pecs. In which case your either wrong or female.

        Comment


          zeitghost
          More fingers than teeth 21,435
          TheFaQQer
          Godlike 12,663
          BrilloPad
          Godlike 12,644
          DS23
          TPDeity 12,110
          Diver
          Godlike 10,544

          20 more posts...

          Comment


            Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Will you shut up for flecks sake. I keep nudging the keyboard shelf back under the desk.

            I'm having enough difficulty typing as it is without having to chase the keyboard.
            Can Mrs Diver keep up with the pant washing or do you need to go to m&s for more?

            Comment


              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Can Mrs Diver keep up with the pant washing or do you need to go to m&s for more?
              I'm naked from the waist down when CM is on.

              Hang on!

              Police just came into the internet cafe
              Confusion is a natural state of being

              Comment


                Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                What are you training for?

                Is it to give "Keith" a kicking?
                submerging in custard.

                Comment


                  Yes Yes I am not anything to do with AtW thank you very much! I feel disgusted that you would even associate me with such a creature!

                  BP - with regards to PM's where is my reply?

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    I'm naked from the waist down when CM is on.

                    Hang on!

                    Police just came into the internet cafe
                    I hope the computer is not under your desk - you dont want to suffer any electric shocks down there.

                    or do you?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_major_muscle

                      The Pectoralis major (popularly known as pecs) is a thick, fan-shaped muscle, situated at the upper front (anterior) of the chest wall. It makes up the bulk of the chest muscles in the male and lies under the breast in the female.

                      for CM
                      Woo hoo - makes sense now - it's the breast tissue not the pectoral tissue.... D'oh!

                      Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      **some** think it is the atw fem-bot who posts under the name Katie.

                      I think she is Katie based on exchanged PMs - she said publicly she lives half a mile from me.
                      I could say I live 1/4 mile from you and you'd never know .... unless you saw my lorry parked outside

                      Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Will you shut up for flecks sake. I keep nudging the keyboard shelf back under the desk.

                      I'm having enough difficulty typing as it is without having to chase the keyboard.


                      Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      Yes. The the extra bit is the fun bit. Unless you get off caressing pecs. In which case your either wrong or female.


                      Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      I'm naked from the waist down when CM is on.

                      Hang on!

                      Police just came into the internet cafe
                      Nutter...
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

                      CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X