• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Who is Keith.
    **some** think it is the atw fem-bot who posts under the name Katie.

I think she is Katie based on exchanged PMs - she said publicly she lives half a mile from me.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Right correct me if I am wrong but..... Pecs are underneath boobs and boobs are just extra
      Will you shut up for flecks sake. I keep nudging the keyboard shelf back under the desk.

I'm having enough difficulty typing as it is without having to chase the keyboard.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Right correct me if I am wrong but..... Pecs are underneath boobs and boobs are just extra
        Yes. The the extra bit is the fun bit. Unless you get off caressing pecs. In which case your either wrong or female.

Comment

zeitghost
          More fingers than teeth 21,435
          TheFaQQer
          Godlike 12,663
          BrilloPad
          Godlike 12,644
          DS23
          TPDeity 12,110
          Diver
          Godlike 10,544

20 more posts...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
            Will you shut up for flecks sake. I keep nudging the keyboard shelf back under the desk.

I'm having enough difficulty typing as it is without having to chase the keyboard.
            Can Mrs Diver keep up with the pant washing or do you need to go to m&s for more?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Can Mrs Diver keep up with the pant washing or do you need to go to m&s for more?
              I'm naked from the waist down when CM is on.

Hang on!

Police just came into the internet cafe
              Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                What are you training for?

Is it to give "Keith" a kicking?
                submerging in custard.

Comment

Yes Yes I am not anything to do with AtW thank you very much! I feel disgusted that you would even associate me with such a creature!

BP - with regards to PM's where is my reply?

Comment

Hang on!

I hope the computer is not under your desk - you dont want to suffer any electric shocks down there.

or do you?

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pectoralis_major_muscle

The Pectoralis major (popularly known as pecs) is a thick, fan-shaped muscle, situated at the upper front (anterior) of the chest wall. It makes up the bulk of the chest muscles in the male and lies under the breast in the female.

for CM
                      Woo hoo - makes sense now - it's the breast tissue not the pectoral tissue.... D'oh!

**some** think it is the atw fem-bot who posts under the name Katie.

I think she is Katie based on exchanged PMs - she said publicly she lives half a mile from me.
                      I could say I live 1/4 mile from you and you'd never know .... unless you saw my lorry parked outside

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      Yes. The the extra bit is the fun bit. Unless you get off caressing pecs. In which case your either wrong or female.

Hang on!

Nutter...
                      Bazza gets caught
                      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                      X