• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I am going to feed the baby then go to bed.

night all
    I just had a horrible picture form in my mind, of BP breastfeeding

Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

You need a platinum card to get one of those mates ring thingies? wow! I hope it is satisfaction guaranteed?
      You slide it under the drawer on the vending machine while holding in the Coin Reject button, and move it sharply to the left. Voila! the drawer pops open.

At least, it did in the boozer I went to circa 1983.

And my mate P.E. had an electric lighter that when you held it against the metal panel on the table-top Lunar Lander machine and clicked it would either reset the machine, lock it up, or grant you credits. I thought that was an urban legend until he showed me how to do it.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        I just had a horrible picture form in my mind, of BP breastfeeding

Hence FMB: Fat Men's Boobies.

HTH
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am going to feed the baby then go to bed.

night all
          It's not even 10pm But it's Saturday night. There are people getting ready to go out, right now.

Parenthood clearly does one no good at all.

G'night, you poor old sod.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Hence FMB: Fat Men's Boobies.

HTH
            If I don't get some exercise soon, I'll be getting manboobs bigger than the wifes 38c

Comment

I am going to have something to eat now. Stomach is screaming for vittles.

Comment

The fireworks have just gone mental outside.

Presumably there's another festival today.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  The fireworks have just gone mental outside.

Presumably there's another festival today.
                  They were going off here last night. it was like the Somme.

food I need food. back in a mo

Comment

BTW, I got another pali on the Tube the other night

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      BTW, I got another pali on the Tube the other night
                      I wonder if having two Tube palis, together with the "666" one, makes me a trainspotter

Comment

Working...
                      X