• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    Okey, dokey. So which Micro$oft SDK have you got installed that accounts for that little lot?
    It's a Mac. Two of the files, however, represent a virtual machine with Windows XP SP2 installed on it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      hmmm - you are right. think I will get a new zimmer frame instead
      I quite fancy a satnav. But I hate anything technological...
      A Zimmer frame with SatNav?

Someone must have done it already ... yep. Linky.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

A Zimmer frame with SatNav?

Someone must have done it already ... yep. Linky.
        I will have two please...

Comment

I would rather die.
          besides the anorak, I just drank coffee in peace. The gf was fully occupied...

Comment

quite poor for an IT contractor really! But I code computers all day! When I am not posting on tpd that is...
            I don't think it is uncommon for an IT greybeard to be a Luddite. I think it demonstrates experience.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I bet if I got one of those I'd be in a perpetual state of wardrobe malfunction.
              I bet you would get the linux version...

Comment

Only four more weeks till Easter

A whole five nights at home

When I was booking next month's hotel rooms last weekend I accidentally booked myself in for the whole four nights during Easter week and had to cancel and rebook

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I wanted to get one, but the wife got one for a present.

I wish I had bought it that way I could have claimed it
                  Huh? Not got the receipt any more?

If in doubt, bung it through the books and put the corresponding tax in your deposit account just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Spag bol now simmering

Better get stuck in to my Ascending Agglomerative Hierarchical Clustering again
                    eh? does that mean posting?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Only four more weeks till Easter

A whole five nights at home

When I was booking next month's hotel rooms last weekend I accidentally booked myself in for the whole four nights during Easter week and had to cancel and rebook
                      I generally only work a four day week these days. I hate ClientCo that much

Comment

Working...
                      X