• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night Guys

Comment

Anyway, I'd better be crashing - maybe spend my final second sleeping, which at least makes a whole lot more sense than watching sport.

After all, if my final second doesn't come while I sleep, I shall awake refreshed and ready to beat a database schema into submission

If it does, well, Game Over as we used to say when I was a games programmer

Nighty night all

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        Night Guys
        Night SP

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          As a Liverpudlian, can I just say that I couldn't give a toss?

Sport... what a waste of human consciousness, paying attention to sport

Think of those seconds of your life you wasted today watching sport. Think of all the seconds of your life you've ever wasted watching sport.

One day, one of the seconds of your life will pass, and it will be your last.

Do you really think it will be worth spending that final second watching sport?

For you do not know which second it will be until it comes, so you should spend your seconds wisely - not waste them watching sport.

No offence, like
          hear hear
          Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Feel like carp this morning

Hand throbbing and stomach churning.

Can't face taking pk's to stop the hand throbbing coz of the stomach thing

maybe I'll feel better after this cuppa.

Comment

I am being picked up at 08.30 by my brother in law.

He is taking me to the hospital in Swansea.

Comment

I have a feeling that I should have behaved myself when I was there, and stayed in bed, instead of wandering the corridors in boredom.
                I would still be there now under medical supervision, and they would have picked up on the infection straight away

Comment

I had to slack off the new dressing and plaster cast last night. the RGH had put it on far too tight. I was in agony and it was cutting off the circulation.
                  The original dressing from Morriston hospital was quite loose fitting, and only restricted me at the wrist and back of the hand, it left my severed fingers quite loose.
                  the one the RGH put on was bound so tight it compressed my fingers into a twisted bunch and left me in constant throbbing pain.

Comment

Hand has stopped throbbing now, it just feels hot.

Comment

I really must arrange for the concrete floor in the garage at the new house to be done today.

Comment

Working...
                      X