• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

In the Nayveeeey.....

Wye Em Sea Aye....

Zeity
    got
    a
    PALI

Comment

Just as well I didn't suggest it was mains operated then...
      You can get mains-powered fanny whisks? Popping one of those in must take some courage.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We (i.e. me & the students) accomplished quite a lot today...

We discovered that the compiler compiles stuff.

If you set it up right, it will configure the "fuses" in the PIC in the source code.

Comment

zeitghost
          More fingers than

pali

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            You can get mains-powered fanny whisks? Popping one of those in must take some courage.
            You can indeed...

Comment

We (i.e. me & the students) accomplished quite a lot today...

We discovered that the compiler compiles stuff.

If you set it up right, it will configure the "fuses" in the PIC in the source code.
              Have they discovered that the best way to get a pass is bribery?

Comment

We discovered that there's an awful lot of fuses in the CAN PIC... PIC16F460...

Comment

You can indeed...
                  How do you know?

Comment

We discovered that NPN transistors don't work very well when the emitter is connected to 12V via a relay and the collector is connected to 0V (mostly coz instead of rotating the part on the PCB he'd mirrored it which flips it onto the solder side of board.... oooooops).

Comment

We discovered that it's easier to see the while(1); bug in the assembler listing...

Comment

Working...
                      X