• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    Time for a shower and shave, methinks.

There doesn't seem to be a washing smiley
    Brush teeth smiley:

Klingon-busting smiley:

Amy Whingehouse doing-her-hair smiley:

Fuzzy-brand breath-freshener smiley:

Flossing smiley:

Removing-earwax-with-a-cotton-bud smiley:

So you are right. No washing smiley. What a smelly smiley.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

PALI!

Nice one!

Well done!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Been & came back.
        Hooray!

I worry about your cat, but I don't know why.

Comment

I think I'll record Time Team
          Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Nnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!

You'll cause a loop in the space-time continuum!

Nnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Nnnnnnooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Comment

The Moon Landings

To mere stripling youths

I remember going out of the house and looking up at the moon, knowing that there were people walking around up there.

You can never know what that felt like unless you lived in those days.

For me, it's still one of the defining moments of my entire existence: I was able to look at the moon, knowing that, at that very moment, people just like me were there.

Nothing you've ever experienced comes close to the wonder of knowing that even as you look at that other, tiny world, there are people walking on it - the only people ever to walk on ground that isn't the Earth.

I feel sorry for those of you who were born too late for that. You'll never know how that felt.
            What he said.

The moon landings meant that there are no limits to what we do, if we try. Suddenly, nothing is impossible.

According to my Big Bruvva, he felt the same way about Yuri Gagarin. Yuri is in my personal list of the bravest people ever.

Comment

Time to go and eat dinner, methinks.

Chicken pie & chips.

Comment

night all

Comment

Time to go and eat dinner, methinks.

Chicken pie & chips.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    night all
                    Night Scourer

Comment

http://www.simple-talk.com/community.../27/43174.aspx