• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Oh it's all tickeddyboo now

I have visitors going to a page that alternates a couple of words for every other one - as we speak

You're with Hostgator or Sitesell?
    Be very, very careful with things like that - there are some very smart people watching the ways people try to game the system, and they tend not to take prisoners.

Do you read Matt Cutts' blog? Required reading for anybody who believes manipulation of "SEO" (which often turns out to be "SEG") is the path to riches.

http://mattcutts.com/

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Time to cook my steak, I think
      Originally posted by El_Diablo View Post
      Mrs Diablo is making some steak too yum!
      I had a boozer dinner last night: steak 'n' chips. First time in years.

Spooky!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Post 80000 NOT gone???
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I've got 25 minutes.

Comment

24 minutes, now, to do about 47 posts.

Comment

I need some sort of 30 second metronome to tell me when - exactly - to click on 'Submit Reply'.

Comment

I can't afford to waste many seconds.

Comment

'Cos in 32 minutes I've got to T, S, S & S and get ready for work.

Comment

That's Tulip, Shower, Shave and Shampoo.

Comment

Although that is not the optimal sequence.

Comment

Working...
                      X