• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    Why is it I spend a good 50% of my time digging myself out of holes I have dug, and its always involving some woman.
    Because you spend the other 50% of the time trying to clamber into women's holes?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The person who puts creates the people records in the timesheet system has been on leave for four weeks.

That means there's a backlog and it is going to "take some time" for this numpty to catch up.

When they have, I will be able to enter my timesheet, which means I can get my timesheet signed.

Clients, eh?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Hello

Have I missed anything?

It's taken 45 mins to get this piece of crap to boot...

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
          and smell.

DS23
          got
          a

Comment

hmmmm....... boobies!
            Blue footed boobies?

DS23
            got
            a
            PALI

Comment

Evening all

Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post

Hello

Have I missed anything?

It's taken 45 mins to get this piece of crap to boot...
                My internet connection is tulipe - had to restart the modem goodness knows how many times tonight.

3G my arse
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

easy. you married the love of your life.
                  That made me smile.

Thank you.

Comment

i've never had a number one haircut.
                    I have.

A senile old scrote of a barber ran the shaver up the back of my head with no guard on. He had to do the rest to match.

This was in a lunch time. I went back to work and the boss told me to go home and not come back until it looked respectable, and the days were taken off me as leave.

So I spent 3 days at home playing Elite non-stop on my ZX Spectrum instead

Comment

got a bizarre craving for chocolate. bizarre because i don't really like chocolate.
                      Perhaps you're pregnant.

Comment

Working...
                      X