• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm working on getting the lead to sign up then writing a series of automated messages that go out at predefined intervals promoting various affiliate offers.

It's quite nice as you can add to the autoresponder series when you find a new product/service to promote, and if you have a big list of names you can fire out a solo email if you find something good to promote.

I know people who have made £20k+ in a weekend just from 1 email doing that because they have a responsive list of 5-10k names.

This is a good read:

http://blog.affiliatetip.com/archive...iliate-offers/

I'm off to bed now night!
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      And that'll do for another day.

You are not going to leave it to the night shift to get to 80,000 surely?

Comment

Although, at this rate it will be there for the early starters to take.

Comment

Unfortunately, my drivelling during the Superbowl has drained my drivel resources and they are now almost empty.
          Last edited by Gonzo; 11 February 2008, 23:57. Reason: One incorrect letter can completely change the meaning of a sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
            Ah yes, the fragrant Ms Hazlitt...

You want to hear what popbitch as to say about her in this little restructure...
            She seems very pleasant when I run into her in the lift

Anyway, her strategy is why I'm here working with some truly excellent people, so I don't have a problem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              On Wednesday I wanted to pack it all in.

This morning I was telling a programme manager and a director how a particular project ought to be run - and got given the project.

So it has picked up in a week.

Glad it's turning out a bit better - you seemed somewhat despondent at times last week, which was a shame after you'd had such a wretchedly long time on the bench

Hopefully it'll keep on getting better for you

Comment

Not bad, considering I'm hardly here, these days.

Back in the olde days, ooh, I used to post loads of drivel. Every day. <sigh>

Those were the days.
                Halcyon days, indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                  Split testing means less than nothing to me, to be honest!

Is there a Yahoo equivalent of Google Analytics?
                  No.

HTH

I'm not even sure if they're working on that... I don't recollect hearing anything about it.

They're doing a pretty fundamental re-architecting of their whole approach to just about everything, which would support such things... but for the moment I think they're concentrating on getting the fundamentals into the right shape internally, after which they'll be able to start exposing some very cool functionality

Better not say any more

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    20k!

Actually 20k+1... I shall leave it as an exercise for the reader to determine exactly where the 20k post is located...

Interesting UPS stuff, too...

Comment

What's a good Sockpuppet? One that rinses the sink after using it?

Comment

Working...
                      X