• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    I've decided.

When I move out I'm not getting a TV. I just don't watch it.

Not watched a TV program in over 2 weeks.
    We've not had a telly for about 7 years now.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      The time has almost arrived to go & cuddle the cat...

I'm just waiting for Prison Break to finish...

Yesterday's episode of Lost was almost interesting in a twisted sort of way...
      I'm waiting for the end of City of Vice on Channel 4+1 and then off to bed.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

For some reason, the signal keeps disappearing from this hotel WiFi.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          Indeed - at least no-one was in doubt about where my 10000th post would be, since I announced it two days in advance

Roll on 30000...
          And we all know where AtW will be posting when 99,999 comes around...

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            I'm waiting for the end of City of Vice on Channel 4+1 and then off to bed.
            The Evil Emperor chappie is a bit disappointing in London... not nearly so much fun.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              For some reason, the signal keeps disappearing from this hotel WiFi.
              That's 'cos there's usually some sod (like me!) downloading torrents since you may as well, and it crashes the system

Meant to ask - where (roughly) are you working now, BI?
              Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

It's an hour past bed-time and the Missus wants to go to sleep.

Since we're in a hotel room, that means I've got to go to bed too.

No 80000 post for me then.

Night, night, all in Real-Time Land.

Comment

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

See you all tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                    The Evil Emperor chappie is a bit disappointing in London... not nearly so much fun.
                    But still more fun than when he was the butler in "Dirty, Rotten Scoundrels"
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      It's an hour past bed-time and the Missus wants to go to sleep.

Since we're in a hotel room, that means I've got to go to bed too.

No 80000 post for me then.

Night, night, all in Real-Time Land.
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X