• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been inspired to check mine again.

Suggested credit limit has gone down from £30,000 to £9,000.

Comment

Originally posted by Gonzo View Post
      Just been inspired to check mine again.

Suggested credit limit has gone down from £30,000 to £9,000.
      Scary, innit?

When Plexian went down the pan in 2000/2001, a colleague had many months worth of timesheets outstanding. Assuming £40 / hour and 6 months timesheets, (it was of that order), that's at least £35K of credit he was giving them.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Right. Proper shopping now. Off to the other side of the city...

Enjoy the number sequence.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Scary, innit?

When Plexian went down the pan in 2000/2001, a colleague had many months worth of timesheets outstanding. Assuming £40 / hour and 6 months timesheets, (it was of that order), that's at least £35K of credit he was giving them.
          Ouch. Thankfully I haven't been in that position (yet) but I would like to think that I wouldn't let it get to that stage.

It is scary. They haven't paid the invoice for December yet, which wasn't actually very much because I didn't do much work for them.

I started on a new project in January and the invoice that I have just sent them for that is significantly over the current credit limit

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              afternoon all
              Afternoon Brillo

It is a bit quiet in here this afternoon - just us and the tumbleweed I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                afternoon all
                Hello!

Comment

I made it back from the Saturday mentalist shopping experience alive!

I could've killed a few of them, though.

Comment

Blinkin' weekend drivers.

It shouldn't be allowed.

Comment

Next job is sorting out a load of washing, apparently.

Comment

Working...
                      X