• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

except... well... we are kinda tpd spotters aren't we.

Comment

oh dear. i suppose deleting a post would be the equivalent of hiding a number eh?

Comment

closing in.

Comment

soon only be a score to score

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I think that is a bit of a shame. Why annoy people for engaging in a harmless persuit?
            True. I think he discovered it by accident, and just did it now and then to liven up his day - the abuse they hurled at him was quite exceptional, apparently

I know a couple of train drivers - 1 would never do such a thing and the other one would love it to death.
            He's actually one of the nicest people you could ever hope to meet, so I have no doubt he packed it in after a while. However, it seems to me that many train drivers have a pronounced lack of respect for railway enthusiasts.

One night when rather drunk he admitted that in his case, and he believed in that of many of his colleagues, it was because they were secret railway enthusiasts themselves - living the dream, as it were

Comment

looking forward to some ale tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                except... well... we are kinda tpd spotters aren't we.

Must write my TPD scraper and design that TPDQL sometime...
                Last edited by NickFitz; 1 February 2008, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  looking forward to some ale tonight.

Although frankly coming home is a bit of a disappointment in that regard - the quality of the ales at my London local is so astonishingly good that neither the pub nor the FMB bar manage to come anywhere close

The cellarman is a woman, too - in fact, the only male member of staff is the glass collector

Comment

Unemployment 0 %
                    Transport 100 %
                    Criminality 0 %
                    Pollution 0 %

tpdville going great - more inhabitants needed!
                    Having turned avatars and sigs back on, I have just made my visit - one more citizen to swell the ranks

Comment

I see Woolworths have had to withdraw a child's bed called the "Lolita"

Apparently a spokesperson claimed that none of their staff were aware of the connotations of the name.

Uncultured peasants

Comment

Working...
                      X