• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can you name a top 5 films?

Comment

and a top 5 albums

Comment

Speaking of which, I think an episode of The Sweeney might be in order to celebrate my safe passage up the motorway

Or perhaps I should finish watching series one of Bodies - lots of graphic SFX of screaming women's prolapsed wombs is always fun just before making one's dinner

Comment

and a top 5 singles

Comment

and a top 5 tv shows

Comment

and a top 5 websites

Comment

and a top 5 historical events

Comment

and a top 5 meals

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    do people know when they have bad taste?
                    I know some people who seem to pride themselves on it

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                    do boring people find other people boring?
                    No - that's why they're happy to congregate at the deserted ends of railway platforms comparing notebooks full of numbers in the pouring rain

A friend of mine is a train driver. He told me how, before privatisation when BR's diesel locos all had their numbers on the side of the driver's cab, he discovered that on a certain model it was possible to dangle his arm out of the window such that his hand covered the final two digits. This used to provoke the railway enthusiasts to such paroxysms of rage that he sometimes wondered if any of them ever got arrested for breach of the peace

Comment

I just bathed the baby - extra brownie points

Comment

Working...
                      X