• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    where is everyone.....

My sister lives in Manhattan - been there three or four years... they thought they were moving back soon, but her husband's slave drivers want him to stay on a bit longer.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

My sister lives in Manhattan - been there three or four years... they thought they were moving back soon, but her husband's slave drivers want him to stay on a bit longer.
      Cool - my aunt lives in New Jersey - I should visit... and do some shopping
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I really, really want a pair... I might just bite the bullet and celebrate my divorce with a pair.....
        I really want a pair too...

Comment

I got the notification that ex has now been served with the papers
          well done...

Comment

I wonder how long it takes from now..... I'd like to get my new passport as soon as I can -
            when does your passport run out? or is it a surname issue?

Comment

century soon - or will a lurker grab it?

Comment

75200????????????????

or have I lost it??

Comment

BrilloPad
                  Godlike

century

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    when does your passport run out? or is it a surname issue?
                    Both my Irish passport runs out this year and I want to go back to my maiden name and I'd like to change my English passport..... just 'cos
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Both my Irish passport runs out this year and I want to go back to my maiden name and I'd like to change my English passport..... just 'cos
                      I dont blame you. I wish my ex would change her name. she does not deserve to share it with the children.

Comment

Working...
                      X