• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      Hmph. Well I know Ned tells you everything as well so starting to feel like I am on the Truman show

Move along...nothing to see here we are just friends.
      She doesn't tell me everything - I just spoke to her and she didn't tell me she was scrapping with you - are you sure she wasn't just kidding?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        She doesn't tell me everything - I just spoke to her and she didn't tell me she was scarpping with you - are you sure she wasn't just kidding?
        My brains not advanced enough to tell.

She did spend a long time trying to convince me she had a wooden leg so its possible.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Well done!
          Have the bananas always been in number order?

It took me ages to work that out.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Hey Chimp
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Evening denizens

Just tracked down a very nasty IE7 bug

Crashing bug, it was; I've had the Task Manager open all day, and must have terminated and relaunched the browser a hundred times

It turned out that by setting "position: relative;" on the container that had "overflow: auto" set, then also setting "position: relative;" on the statically-positioned elements within there whose "display" property was being changed from "block" to "none" as a result of changing the className of the absolutely-positioned outer container, and then changing the className of the relatively-positioned auto-overflow inner container to any old random value in order to force the renderer to reflow that portion of the page (which it should have done already as a result of the outer container's className change), it all just worked

The way it has all just worked without any problem on every other browser in creation - including IE6 - for the past two weeks

Comment

My brains not advanced enough to tell.

She did spend a long time trying to convince me she had a wooden leg so its possible.

What a strange family

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Hey Chimp
                  Hi angel

Comment

You don't fool me!
                    Really?

I can fool all of the drivellers some of the time, and some of the drivellers all of the time. But not all of the drivellers all of the time.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      What a strange family
                      You're telling me. I'm half scared for my life at the Manc do...anyone got a personal attack alarm that I can use?

Comment

Working...
                      X