• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Diver View Post
    Firefox rules

Comment

That's it I'm afraid.

I'm off to bed, I have to get up in just over 2 hours.

Goodnight Nickfitz
      Night Diver

Be careful when you get up - if your arm starts dropping off, pull it back on quickly and hold it in situ with gaffer tape.

If necessary, use the nail gun to nail it back on.

Comment

Right, that's me for TPD tonight - I'm going to watch that Horizon programme about sensory deprivation.

I had a brief go in the sensory deprivation chamber at the university's psychology department when I went for my UCCA open day & interview extravaganza.

Very weird... six of you cram in there, yet when the door closes, you're suddenly totally alone - even though a bunch of people are standing within six inches of you, it's like there's nothing in the world other than what's in your own head

And that was about ten seconds... must be weird when it just goes on and on like that... that's why I always make sure I have lots of stuff in my head - it's to get me through the lean times

Night all

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          That does not stop you from posting consecutively
          You were very needy for the TPD luvvin last night.

Feel free to return for more.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Morning all!
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Got the toilet fitted last week.

Mainly because everyone was refusing to use a bucket
              So what did they ... ?

No, never mind. It's too early.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                Why won't you wait until next person posts before posting consecutively?
                That makes a little less sense than it could.

Have a huggle:

Comment

Must also make and fit the loft hatch cover.
                  Do a better job than the one in this house. Not a right angle on it: neither hatch nor cover. And the cover is about 4mm wider & longer than the hatch. Takes some re-fitting, that does.

Comment

The list is endless
                    Worryingly so. It is providing you with far too much drivel material.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      seat on the board in twenty years if you don't have a heart attack first
                      get to sit in your boss's chair provided he has the heart attack first

Comment

Working...
                      X