• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Must locate a Wardrobe to cover the combi boiler. easier than building one myself.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Then again, I could stud wall the side and put a panel door on the front.
      Yes, I think I will do that.

Comment

Wifey has started sanding and filling ready for decorating. Whole house should be painted by thursday.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          It's now time for me to go & cuddle the cat...

Byeeeee

See you all tomorrow, depending on the state of Y*uP**n...

There's a chappie talking about P**n addiction on one of the weekend progs... and before you ask, it's not me... he's apparently a recovering addict...
          Bye GAL (Giant Alien Lizard that is... not "Gal" )

There was some kind of trailer for that on Radio 4 (the last bastion of sanity in the World) as I was driving up the M1 this afternoon...

I'm probably not the best person to comment, given that most of my last few GFs/SPs have been not only willing to do, but actually demanding to do stuff that I'm willing to do, but never thought I'd get the opportunity to do without paying (lots) for it... sometimes things that I don't even want to do... still, one is a gentleman, and so one aims to please

Once a lady has led you astray and you develop a taste for it, though...

dot... dot dot...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Bye GAL (Giant Alien Lizard that is... not "Gal" )

There was some kind of trailer for that on Radio 4 (the last bastion of sanity in the World) as I was driving up the M1 this afternoon...

I'm probably not the best person to comment, given that most of my last few GFs/SPs have been not only willing to do, but actually demanding to do stuff that I'm willing to do, but never thought I'd get the opportunity to do without paying (lots) for it... sometimes things that I don't even want to do... still, one is a gentleman, and so one aims to please

Once a lady has led you astray and you develop a taste for it, though...

dot... dot dot...
            PERVERT!

Comment

Hello Nickfitz

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                Have to put self leveler on the entrance floor as well, wifey wants tile for the first 6 feet and then Parquet. she has found ceramic floor tiles that match exactly the parquet flooring.
                Now you know how she spends her time, at any rate

Put wood-patterned lino down. Job done.

Comment

I was just about to leave

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Now you know how she spends her time, at any rate

Put wood-patterned lino down. Job done.
                    Lino!!!!

She would be mortified if I even suggested it