• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Mine's just a 32 inch tiddler.

MrsF says any more than that is just too much, which I have to agree with. I see Panasonic have brought out a 150" plasma - it's 12' x 8' IIRC.
    I only have 30 inches - gf insists it is all she can take...

Comment

I don't remember seeing this level of concern that I was missing.....

AtW gets his own bloody thread about it!

And no-one (apart from me) seems to be concerned that Wendigo hasn't been seen on CUK this year.
      <coughs loudly>

exxxxcuse me - but go back through last few thousand posts - alot were asking after you. I even put a message on tpdville!

We thought Atw had been eaten by a squirrel - you are far too sensible - we knew you would be okay.

Has wendigo ever posted here? And wendigo's avatar is of a woman...

Comment

century?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          ace evening!

is the sweeney an episode or film?
          Episode three, Thin Ice.

Comment

BrilloPad
            Godlike

century

Comment

Done - now at 2%. I've also set it as the homepage for my wife's computer, so we'll get a few more hits.

And I notice the green bits of slime on the TPDVILLE sign have disappeared.

Comment

And no-one (apart from me) seems to be concerned that Wendigo hasn't been seen on CUK this year.
                Oh, that is a point. He hasn't popped up on Shout99 either

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  <coughs loudly>

exxxxcuse me - but go back through last few thousand posts - alot were asking after you. I even put a message on tpdville!

We thought Atw had been eaten by a squirrel - you are far too sensible - we knew you would be okay.

Has wendigo ever posted here? And wendigo's avatar is of a woman...
                  I saw two at the start from CM and Zeity, but must have missed the rest

Wendigo has a few hundred TPDs but he left when the newbies took over. And yes, the avatar is a woman. It's Chrissie, who is the girlfriend of some bloke who annoyed him, IIRC. You'd need an oldie to tell you in full.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Episode three, Thin Ice.
                    from series 1? Is that the one where that bird from the kenco coffee adds gets her norks out? Diana domething?

Comment

Well that will do for the week.

Later, all

Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X