• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    so you WERE with your toyboy then? how many times last night and how many times this morning?
    Just the once, I was very tired.... but he kept me awake.... SNORING.... OMG, it was sooooooo loud!!!
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Just the once, I was very tired.... but he kept me awake.... SNORING.... OMG, it was sooooooo loud!!!
      had he been drinking? was he lying on his back? does he have a cold?

no drinking, nasal drops, wear PJs with a golf ball sewed into the back and you are sorted!

Comment

Just the once, I was very tired
        so you didn't him then? how boring...

Comment

Greetings denizens

Fuzzy's for lunch... roast beef, yorkshire pud and gravy

They seem to think I'm a little odd not going for the whole roast dinner in a sandwich thing... "No potatoes? Really?"... but to be honest, I'm not sure I can even get my gob round this one, even without all the extra layers

Comment

nasal strips (like elastoplasts worn over the nose) work well Mrs BA tells me (I tell her my snoring doesn't keep me wake)

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              Greetings denizens

Fuzzy's for lunch... roast beef, yorkshire pud and gravy

They seem to think I'm a little odd not going for the whole roast dinner in a sandwich thing... "No potatoes? Really?"... but to be honest, I'm not sure I can even get my gob round this one, even without all the extra layers
              hi Nick

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                nasal strips (like elastoplasts worn over the nose) work well Mrs BA tells me (I tell her my snoring doesn't keep me wake)
                my gf still on the sofa due to her snoring...

Comment

my gf still on the sofa due to her snoring...
                  How long before CM puts the toyboy on the sofa

Comment

had he been drinking? was he lying on his back? does he have a cold?

no drinking, nasal drops, wear PJs with a golf ball sewed into the back and you are sorted!
                    Drinking.... I elbowed him a few times and it still didn't work... I tried going to bed with my PJ's on and he laughed his ass off at me

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
                    How long before CM puts the toyboy on the sofa
                    Not long, if it carries on like that...
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Hi all

back from lunch now
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X