• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
    No, but I wander over there maybe once or twice a week. It makes up for not eating anything in the evening...
    Never been tempted to set up a Camping Gaz stove or a grill in your hotel room?
    Last edited by BrowneIssue; 22 January 2008, 13:42. Reason: "stone" --> "stove"
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I might have one this Friday - and actually get round to having it this time
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        But totty as a compensation, presumably?
        Different session

no totty

I'm using that tantrum smilie a lot today
        Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
          Wot? No Yorkshires?
          I can only eat so much at a time...

I'll have the Yorkshires when I have roast beef

Comment

how is it hanging?

Comment

fair bit of work going on i take it?

Comment

i'm popping in and then popping out again.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                  how is it hanging?
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

afternoon all

Comment

I am debating if to discuss the fed IR cut or drivel here...

Comment

Working...
                      X