• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want a sleepy pill, they work, but make you feel awful in the mornings
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
      Oh! are we competing?

I hadn't noticed
      Oh, yes. So we're not.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Just reading what you are up to is wearing me out.
        The resale value of my new house has increased by approximately £60,000 with the work I have put into it since the 18th December

Comment

Oh, yes. So we're not.

Not in the least

Ps: what time do you get up

Comment

Not losing sleep over it are you?
            Not any more. I can't keep up with you at night! That's why my post rate is so low: 68.43 posts per day
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

The only figures that interest me are £'s and fermale

Comment

Want a sleepy pill, they work, but make you feel awful in the mornings
                No thank you.

I'll stick to my bottles of magical sleeping draught. Apparently they are so good for you, they toughen your liver up and make it grow big and strong. So that must be good.

Comment

Not any more. I can't keep up with you at night! That's why my post rate is so low: 68.43 posts per day
                  Diver: Total Posts: 7,654 (34.85 posts per day)

Mine are half that

Comment

No thank you.

I'll stick to my bottles of magical sleeping draught. Apparently they are so good for you, they toughen your liver up and make it grow big and strong. So that must be good.
                    My sleepy pills do that to the heart apparently, according to the info sheet in the box anyway

Comment

The resale value of my new house has increased by approximately £60,000 with the work I have put into it since the 18th December
                      I get tired sometimes of people going on about how their house value has gone up since they bought it while they have done nothing except sit on their arse.

You, however, deserve every penny. The amount of graft you and your good lady wife have ploughed into gutting and doing up that house means you've earned whatever reward you get.

While the rest of us were boozing and troughing at Xmas & New Year, I recall you two were working damned hard.

Good luck to you.

Comment

Working...
                      X