• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How good is that???

Well done Jog
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Right - trains nearly in

Gotta go

Lets see if we can make some progress on the refurb over night shall we.

I may pop in later - depends on how much I'm thinking about CM's PJs and the lack of bottoms
      Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

dear mr tpd,

being a professor in super-numbers i have to say that i was most intrigued by the special offer of the tpd jazz and spank drivel club. i am of course singularly interested in the numerical functionality of the club and i must admit that i was somewhat concerned with the "jazz" and "spanking" aspects. imagine my surprise to find that now i can find a release of numerical palindromic obsession and get a right good drivellous chat going with people who i would normally consider way below my intellectual plane. i certainly would recommend the site to my professor and student friends if i had any.

regards

doctor arvid pentwhistle - cambridge

Comment

dear tpd,

i wish i had found the tpd club years ago. i have been suffering from chronic pent up drivel for the past 3 years. the frustration is unbelievable - my doctor gave me "prodrivel" and even the pre-release drug "antiloon" but they didn't help. in fact antiloon made the condition worse. i even tried hypnosis and acupuncture but they didn't help either. but now... well, i can drivel any time and any place! i love the night shift best when that macho diver chats to me about building things. i have a secret yearning for browneissue too - he seems like such a nice chap. i wonder, could forward his private email to me?

thanks again tpd

ms sarah bottobs
          Last edited by DS23; 16 January 2008, 18:26. Reason: ar

Comment

dear drivel master,

when i read the testimonials in your newspaper advertisements about tpd being by far the finest drivel club on the web i thought oh - here goes, another get rich quick no good dot com company hiking on the back of suffering loonies.

i couldn't have been further from the truth. i have been suffering from the rare and unrecognised drivelitous disease since the mid 80's and the surroundings and relaxed atmosphere in the jazz and spank club really are incomparable. i have tried driveling in our local wi, the church and even drivel anonymous but those places don't really understand the condition. they try to cure when really all we want is to loon in peace. to unwind and relax! to feel at home and then feel the wonderful release of drivel.

i am writing to say thank you and to offer my support in the ongoing march to promote the release of drivel.

your sincerely

mrs r j spenk - warwick

Comment

dear mr tpd,

you won't believe me but i have never done this before (a letter of thanks that is). i just want to say that i really enjoy the drivel and spank club. i spend about 8 hours a day (and night:-)) in the club. i don't drivel much. i just like to read and watch the spanking. i don't have the speed of thought to reply like those sharp witted ones. i love cm and sally ann the best. they are really sexy girls. i really love the spanking.... can we have some more spanking please? i love to watch the spanking.

thanks

brian spiggot - warrington

Comment

God, I'm bored.

GIVE ME SOMETHING CHALLENGING TO DO!!!

I want to do stuff I've never done before - heck, stuff that nobody's ever done before, not this boring same old stuff

Ah well, roll on next week - or maybe the week after...

Comment

hey ceo of tpd jazz and spank!

we want more smilies! we love those smilies! can we have one eating something? and another drinking something? yeah!

love

jeremy and sarah aka "spanks" and "spankie"

Comment

hi mr jazz and spank,

i love tpd and regularly post there 'cos the place is freaking great but listen - can you do something about the 30 second delay? hope you can 'cos that would make me drivel even more! maybe then i could catch the top posters!

all the best

frederick "fred123" jessop - gibraltar

Comment

Quiet in here...

Comment

Working...
                      X