• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Though forgetting to wear the pj bottoms makes you sexy...
    Don't wear bottoms in the summer.... does that count
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
      Now I have to go wash my hands again damnit
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        <shivers>

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I have now fashioned the beginnings of a sales page:

“Who Else Wants to Skyrocket Their Post Count Quickly, Easily and With Next to No Effort Using Just………. Drivelling?!”

Finally! Underground Experts Reveal Never Before Exposed Secrets of the Ancient Art of Drivelling

From the desk of [insert name of fictitious drivel expert]

Dear, Friend,

Are you tired of having so much pent up drivel and nowhere to let it all out?

Do you experience feelings of frustration, helplessness and even despair at having so much drivel you’re climbing the walls – no doubt driving your poor family and friends just crazy with your ‘ramblings’ that are being wasted a bit like pearls before swine?

Maybe you find yourself lying awake at 3 am biting your nails with worry about how much longer you can stand it before the drivel just boils over into an explosion of witticisms, quips and observations of life?

[Insert testimonial]

Just imagine having a safe haven where all your pearls of wisdom and razor sharp nuggets of humour are not only welcomed but, appreciated, responded to and even quoted back at you with spelling, grammar and actual intended meanings interpreted properly!

If that isn’t enough just add to that:

• The hot pyjama clad chicks waiting to hug you when you’re good and spank you when you’re bad….
          • The fun, 4 star and exclusive atmosphere that only the drivel club of choice can offer at such a reasonable membership.
          • Oh yeah and how could I forget – like bananas? We LOVE bananas – and we’ve got ‘em in droves just waiting for your next palindrome or other significant post number.
          • Exciting number chasing (no counting) games
          • Much much more!
          Introducing………………………..

The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club!

Click Here to Join Now!

Hailed as by far the finest drivel club on the web you’ll feel right at home where you can relax, unwind, work on your drivel and just generally pass the time in an exclusive environment surrounded by the finest décor and top quality company – but don’t take my word for it – hear what some of our members have to say:

[Insert testimonial]

[Insert testimonial]

[Insert testimonial]

[Insert testimonial]

Well now you’ve seen the amazing benefits of an exclusive 'The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club' membership I must warn you that there are only limited memberships left – and they’re going fast!
          But I tell you what – as it’s January and we’re feeling like rich contractors – if you sign up for a The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club membership before midnight tonight you’ll get 3 months half price!

Click Here to Join The TPD Jazz & Spank Drivel Club Now!

[Insert testimonial]

[Insert testimonial]

I know how it feels to be unable to sleep at night and function properly during the day due to being clogged up with pent up drivel – I can tell you it’s hell on earth, so if that’s you then you can alleviate all of that right now and never suffer from drivelstipation again – but I have to reiterate that the places are going fast, in fact I think there may only be three left and I think I can hear the phone ringing now......

[Insert testimonial]

If you Act Now – RIGHT NOW you can be one of the last in the door and never worry about what to do with your drivel ever again – just click the link below NOW and start drivelling instantly! See you on the other side, this banana’s for you!

[Insert testimonial]

[Insert testimonial]

[insert name]
          CEO & Professor of Drivelology
          omg jog. that is a masterpiece! faq? this needs to go on your page! faq? are you there? jog - gets a virtual high five!

Comment

testimonials are needed!

Comment

Thankyou!

It’s actually the first one I’ve written – it’s still WIP
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Bath time

Later tpd'ers
                Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

something like:

i was falling apart, i had no self respect and just... no purpose at all. then i found tpd and my life has been transformed! now i can get complete drivel relief. i can't wait to logon now that have a special place to loon in the morning, noon and afternoon.

george wattling - exeter
                  Last edited by DS23; 16 January 2008, 18:38. Reason: right

Comment

bye bye bunneh.

Comment

That’s great!

Just need a few more of those and we’re sorted!

Off now – later all
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X