• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bear View Post
    Erm - that's not going to raise much

is it?
    Well "Accounting / Legal" is usually quite quiet. I reckon we could sneak in there, nick some stuff and get out without anyone knowing for days. Perhaps we could nick some sticky dispensations and sell 'em to newbies?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Maybe we need a period of consultation with the other members?
      Do we do consulting? I mean, I know we're consultants but isn't discussion what permies do? Shouldn't we be thrusting, dynamic and go-getting?

(Or do we just prevaricate until a month before renewal time and then look busy? I'm forgetting how this 'work' thing goes.)
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

We could improve the tone of the place by getting rid of some of the squatters.

By the way! Where are Zeity and DS23
        Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post

Any chance of a beer & wine cellar?

Kebab vending machine?
          Not sure about a cellar - don't want to promote the idea of this being a Gentlemans club. We want the ladies to frequent after all.

But yes - we could (and should) create the bar area as a flexible arrangement. bananas etc during the day for those in contract. beer/wine etc in the evening
          Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Well "Accounting / Legal" is usually quite quiet. I reckon we could sneak in there, nick some stuff and get out without anyone knowing for days. Perhaps we could nick some sticky dispensations and sell 'em to newbies?
            Okay - BI, you've got some good ideas

Fund raising - that's yours

Comment

Do we do consulting? I mean, I know we're consultants but isn't discussion what permies do? Shouldn't we be thrusting, dynamic and go-getting?

(Or do we just prevaricate until a month before renewal time and then look busy? I'm forgetting how this 'work' thing goes.)
              Your right

Lets not muck about

but we need some ideas for decor etc

we'll poll the members tomorrow - one day only for submission of ideas

Comment

Oh - by the way

I passed 3k a while back

Comment

Oh - by the way

I passed 3k a while back

Comment

Right

We've got:

Diver - Site Foreman
                    Browneissue - Fund Raising

We need volunteers for the work

Comment

In the revamp, can we have valet parking.

Coz some of the guys on here are using really old systems, and parking the HD heads can be a right pain (Geek joke )

Comment

Working...
                      X