• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They should do what that clever man Mr Brown does and put them all on disablilty and sickness benefits instead. They'd soon have it down to 0%.
    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      you can't talk mr no rate!
      Ouch!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      hi BI - how are you?
      Sad, now!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I was hoping Wilmslow would have bitten more by now.
        ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
          Well if you want to have a good idea what a baby would feel like.....

Take a smallish brown coconut and see if you can pop it in and then squeeze it back out again. Imagine the hair is baby hair.

Complete virtual childbirth just without the blood and placenta
          alledgedly best way is to put a beach ball where sun doesn't shine - then inflate it. Then eat loads of laxative.

Comment

I think I may make another couple of Wilmslow posts this evening. Just for fun.
            ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Or did I arrive to early?

you came at just the right time

well done on tpd deity

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                So when is Shrove Tuesday this year?
                It'll land on Pancake Day this year.

It'll be just before Ash Wednesday.

Which always makes me think of people setting fire to their kitchen trying to cook pancakes and burning the house down.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                  I have, there's 6% unemployment there today.
                  Now it's 4% - I just opened a factory!

Comment

Oh my goodness, how cool!

I want a MacBook Air.
                    ǝןqqıʍ

Comment

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
                      I have, there's 6% unemployment there today.
                      Not enough scrotal mole catchers.

Comment

Working...
                      X