• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on 5* - drivel at bit more - you can make it...

Comment

wife works at a hospital and loads of them came down with it and passed it on to family members but I have dodged it

Comment

I went to Pilates last night - only just made it cos of my visit to the vets...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          wife works at a hospital and loads of them came down with it and passed it on to family members but I have dodged it
          I can sense Fate's nails scratching at your skin right now, trying to get a grip!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

and I'm there

Comment

and I'm there

Comment

Today, 09:07 #61467
                FiveTimes
                Super poster

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BrilloPad

and I'm there
                FiveTimes fight tale starts at TPD #30756

Comment

and I'm there
                  3000 CUK posts!

Well done!
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

well done 5*... - a jolly splendid effort

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I can sense Fate's nails scratching at your skin right now, trying to get a grip!
                      I've been fit and healthy for ages, coughs/colds etc don't seem to get me.

Maybe its because I'm not very tall and have a smaller target

Comment

Working...
                      X