• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    I might be out for a few days - my mother in intensive care.

to whoever got 66666
    Sorry to hear that, Scourer - hope she's OK
    Last edited by NickFitz; 15 January 2008, 13:38.

Comment

Hmm...must come here more often. Serious amount of flesh on display today. Wonder what the special occasion is?

Comment

Is it time to get up yet?
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Well, it's been fun, but I really must get back to work, leaving you all to your incessant chatter

Why is everybody so quiet at the moment? For me it's because the new gig is keeping me busier than the old gig ever did... but not everybody has changed gigs.

Are people now panicking with the realisation that they've done nothing but drivel for months, and doing all the work they were supposed to have done, before their renewal/appraisal/whatever comes due?

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            I don't need to fight for you Ted.... I know you are mine
            Always
            Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Is it time to get up yet?
              In a bit

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                No chance he is my Ted
                Ahem.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                  Just boxed up that frigging scooter thing I've been messing about with... It's got an intermittent fault... which I've failed to cure. Intermittent faults are a real pain... you think they're fixed & then they come back to bite you on the arris.
                  My solution for intermittent faults is to destroy and component that may be a cause. Then start again from that point. Then the solution is usually quite clear.
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    <thwack> as the arrow takes him in the throat.....
                    The Number of the Hundredth Beast.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                      Oooohhh

I got a number that reads the same upside down - 66599

What are they called?
                      Oh, Monkey Puzzle.

Another number pattern to be acknowledge!

Comment

Working...
                      X