• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    5 x 13183. Not many factors.

13183 upside down in a calculator is EBIEI

65915 upside down in a calculator is SIBSG

Nope. Not much to drivel about there.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

then I helped daughter do sea monkeys...
      Good lord! Are those things still going?

Wow!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

and son to do electronic set.
        Zeity will be impressed.

Comment

sense and sensibility!

bye all
          Bye!

1. This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Comment

well what did i get upto this weekend
            Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Evening all

Comment

Saturday kids clubs AM
                Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

thats the weekend over with and a shed load of cash spent

Comment

took kids to nonsuch park so they could ride their bikes

Comment

I did manage to treat myself to some hand wraps

Comment

Working...
                      X