• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DiscoStu View Post
    Now I've reached my milestone I have a confession to make.
    Disco Stu is John Travolta?
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Depends on what the mobile signal is like in your area. Fastest is Vodafone with 7.5Mbps; three is 3.6Mbps maximum.
      Which makes 3G better than most people's 'unlimited' broadband!
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I have an alternate identity.
        Disco Stu is Olivia Newton John?

Comment

Right, ho for the pub, where I shall be shouted at for being late

Comment

... but I am Denny I claim my 5 trolling posts
            REALLY???

Comment

You are Spartacus?

Well done!

Comment

Ubuntu

Oh, how absolutely ******* brilliant.

The screen saver kicked in while GPartEd was resizing the partition on my USB stick.

It coughed, died and trashed it.

Back to square ******* one.

Comment

And now that I'm finally in real time, it's time for bed.

See you all later
                  OK, night

Love you:

- be nice to each other

Oh, bugger off.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    And, reluctant as I am to admit it, there are calories in beer....
                    Yep. Good, fit, strong, fresh, healthy calories.

Calories that put hairs on yer chest.

Calories that are on OUR side.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                      Suppose I ought to have a shave...

I ran out of smeary shavy stuff on Wednesday, but it's not as if anybody at NewClientCorp gives a damn whether I've shaved or not
                      Claim you're an endangered species with haemophilia.

Sorted.

Comment

Working...
                      X