• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    seems I dont talk to her enough!

why communicate with real people when there is so much drivel I need to get off my chest?
    I feel ya buddy. Fooking knackered today.

Was speaking to some crazy broad last night till near on midnight. Got up for the commute at 5am....fecked. TPD wouldn't have been so rude.

Comment

I have finally decided that I must make my own coffee - buying it was just too expensive. And I tended to drink too much. So I use a small cup.
      and is it going to be instant or caffetierre ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        I feel ya buddy. Fooking knackered today.

Was speaking to some crazy broad last night till near on midnight. Got up for the commute at 5am....fliped. TPD wouldn't have been so rude.
        Hi SP

I hope you soon feel 100%.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          But Bear only has 1 child, I have 2 so more experience.

I won't go defensive and say that you are implying that I'm not a likeable chap
          you want to interview them? the job is yours! you were 1st choice anyway - honest!

you must bringh your own implements though...

Comment

and is it going to be instant or caffetierre ?
            Instant at the moment - I might look at caffetierre. I must also check out the fridge position - at the moment it is tesco instant skimmed milk!

But I am saving money...

Comment

Instant at the moment - I might look at caffetierre. I must also check out the fridge position - at the moment it is tesco instant skimmed milk!

But I am saving money...
              Which Brand ?

You will get banned again if you don't live the contractor life style

Comment

But Bear only has 1 child, I have 2 so more experience.

I won't go defensive and say that you are implying that I'm not a likeable chap
                2nd is due in May
                Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

you want to interview them? the job is yours! you were 1st choice anyway - honest!

you must bringh your own implements though...
                  flattery will get you anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Bear View Post
                    2nd is due in May
                    which will make you master of the babies, and your TPD post will do 1 of 2 things.
                    My money is on it zooming

Comment

Morning all

Are we snowed in yet?

Comment

Working...
                      X