• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
    oh you don't need to do that. really. it's not such an important thing.

Today, 07:59 #63213
    DS23
    TPDeity

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by BrilloPad
    go for it - you can do it - I will keep the on ice.

oh you don't need to do that. really. it's not such an important thing.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Never, we always buy the bacon from a supermarket/butchers. Never tried making it at home.
      When I worked in an abbatoir I had to slaughter a sheep for some folks I knew that had a small holding - it was sort of the family pet.

The parents made the kids call it BeJam after the freezer it was going to end up in.

Comment

think that is 2 months for bought and 2 years for the total good life experience.

Comment

what about sausage sarnie?
          Probably a couple of months ago for breakfast at the client site canteen. Also included mushrooms.

We must exclude hot dogs from the category sausage sarnie (or any type of decent food for that matter)

Comment

Catch you all later

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              ? One bottle of decent pop and a couple of cheap fizz. You only want her knickers off; no point wasting money by spoiling her.

Top tip, that.

Never worked for me though.

I picked the girls that supped pints ... that way you can take 'em to pubs and call it a night out.

Si posse, recte, si non, quocumque modo rem

Comment

do you think it makes a difference when you know the name of the animal you are eating?

Comment

what about sausage sarnie?
                  Had a nice sausage butty on New Years Day morning to soak the booze up

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    Had a nice sausage butty on New Years Day morning to soak the booze up
                    was that before, after or at the same time as the bacon one?

Comment

was that before, after or at the same time as the bacon one?
                      I think it was after

Comment

Working...
                      X