• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost
    Oh dear... another request from a toothsome filly wanting to purchase some LED lamps...

Life is soooooo hard....

And she's Swedish...
    I can just imagine...

"'Hello Darlin' Wanna get yer hands on my bright red uns, eh? Want me to chck out yer lamps for yer luv, eh?"

with references to 'bright', 'shiny', 'round', 'popping one in for you', 'don't push it too hard in case the legs get stuck', 'make sure you get the legs spread properly first', 'there's two holes so don't get them mixed up and pop it in the wrong way round', 'if it gets too hot you might damage it', etc.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

VAT office have just called and it appears that there was a problem with the date of my FRS approval. They have admitted it should have been from 1/4/07 instead of 1/6/07.

So I have paid slightly too much VAT for that period and they said I can reduce the amount for the next quarter

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I see a hand up at the back. You have a question?

Originally posted by Numpty
        Please mister. What is the 'nice fork us opt in'?
        what! you're just making this up! numpty never said that!

Comment

nice work though brownei. really good quality drivel. i applaud your efforts and urge others to follow your example.

Comment

i hope to find a seam worth mining soon.

Comment

not here... <points> maybe over there. <wanders over to peer at seam>

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                nice work though brownei. really good quality drivel. i applaud your efforts and urge others to follow your example.
                Me too It's so good when it is quality drivel...

I couldn't do it.... don't have the attention span for it.... get so bored with the 30 second thing too....
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

hmmm.

not ideal.

Comment

still, tap, tap, tappity, tap... who knows where this might lead.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Me too It's so good when it is quality drivel...

I couldn't do it.... don't have the attention span for it.... get so bored with the 30 second thing too....
                      It's a skill, it has to be said.

It only takes a worthwhile topic, and you can go for hours.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X