• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what you get for working for a big corporate organisation though. Lefthand / right hand etc and the big boys only care about the immediate results, not the long term impact.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

You now, I think I may just gove up posting anywhere else on the forum and just stick all my drivel in here.

Comment

I'm sure no-one will actually notice any differance.

Comment

And at least by posting here I'm doing something vaguely constructive. For varying definitions of constructive at any rate.

Comment

Made the mistake of installing the free trial version of World of Warcraft over the weekend.

Comment

I say it was a mistake because this thing is certifiable electronic Crack.

Comment

Sat down to have a play about and see what the fuss was all about and 6 hours later "Wtf! Where did the day go?!"

Comment

At least the other half is understanding, she's started playing it too.

Just as well really, could have been a bit opf a problem otherwise

Comment

Why is this not at the top?
                    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded
                      Why is this not at the top?
                      It is now
                      Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Working...
                      X