• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
    She has one. She is your ex.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Gotta get to 65536 first...
      I can't wait to see the post that breaks 32 bit numbering system.

Comment

I got bitch-slapped so sorely for flirting that there is NO way I'll make that mistake again. Definitely Bear's territory, that game.
        Who were you flirting with??

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
        I have already expressed my opinion on why your friend was banned.

I think mine was also a warning to stop nerd-flirting with CM in so many threads. It had perhaps gone on a bit too much, but luckily for the rest of you, we moved it over to TPD when I came back.

Unfortunately for me, there's now too much competition for flirting
        Bollocks... you're still my fave flirtbot!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
          I'd like 75000 and 100000 to complete my set of 25000 and 50000...
          I'd like to win the Lottery and have an 18" baby maker but I'm not holding out much hope.

(You have to buy a ticket or something for that Lottery thingy, dontcha? And I never have. )
          Last edited by BrowneIssue; 8 January 2008, 21:52. Reason: Changed 'knob' to something less ban-worthy
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            Who were you flirting with??
            Me. It wasn't that he was flirting more that she then realised their marriage was a sham.

Comment

I'd like to win the Lottery and have an 18" knob but I'm not holding out much hope.
              Why would you want door fittings that large?

Comment

it's usually BI who makes me laugh -but that was a good one!!
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I can't wait to see the post that breaks 32 bit numbering system.
                  I got 32767 (which would have been the last post if there was a 32k post limit in a thread). BATTS got 32768 which would have blown it.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Mugs game if you ask me. Won't be caught dead doing it.

Rohypnol™ - Works a treat.

That should seriously be their new advert.

Either that or walk upto the woman of your dreams and use the following chat up line.

"Excuse me beautiful. Can you tell me if this rag smells of chloroform"
                    Don't you worry at all about posting this stuff? You do know it all appears in Google, don't you? When I looked up the sexual activities you referred to earlier, they were also referred to as activities associated with rapists.

And are you familiar with techniques such as those in Project ECHELON for pattern matching and linking to individuals?

Or is it just me needing to put my tin-foil hat back on to stop the waves government affecting my brain waves?
                    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I'd just reconsidered my wording and gone back and edited it when I saw this!

Comment

Working...
                      X