• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    I've had ONE free lunch from an agent. She's offered to come and see me next week though, for a coffee...
    I never renew unless a lunch involved.

Comment

Right, I'm off to bask in the unalloyed adoration of several barmaids, who will doubtless be held spellbound by the gripping saga of my finding a consistently reliable workaround to a browser bug based on a fundamental understanding of how a web page rendering engine actually operates internally.

See you later, if the hotel have got their tin can and string connected to the neighbour's acoustic coupler again

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        zeitghost
        More fingers than teeth 17,819
        TheFaQQer
        Godlike 10,588
        DS23
        TPDeity 9,030
        AtW
        Lord of Squirrels 8,511
        sasguru
        Godlike 8,351
        wendigo100
        Godlike 6,981
        Diver
        Godlike 6,950
        DimPrawn
        Godlike 6,497
        SallyAnne
        Godlike like 6,479
        cailin maith
        Godlike 6,156
        Troll
        Godlike 5,499
        Churchill
        doGlike 5,257
        BrilloPad
        Super poster 4,937

So I am still 13th - must post more drivel...
        I reckon 8th is the best that you can really hope for.

1 - Zeity
        2 - TF
        3 - DS23
        4 - AtW
        5 - sas
        6 - Diver
        7 - CM

I don't think any of those are going to be shifted any time soon. They might shuffle about amongst themselves, but they will soon bump wendigo et al down the list.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Nothing wrong with that at all....
          Risking a sprained tongue
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If a man talks in a forest and no women is there to hear him - is he still wrong?
            My wife assures me men are ALWAYS wrong; whether a woman is present or not is immaterial.
            Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              In other words, unique factorization into a product of primes would fail if the primes included 1.
              Good point. It make break a few code things. Doesn't that rely on multiplying primes?

Comment

BI - when are you doing your stats again?
                I was supposed to be doing them this morning, wasn't I?
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                  My wife assures me men are ALWAYS wrong; whether a woman is present or not is immaterial.
                  Thats why I go out and drink and shag women instead of staying home doing housework - I will be wrong anyway

Comment

tons

this is the UK you know. dont bring your metric nonsense into this imperial kingdom.
                    May I disagree?

Strongly?

Violently, if necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                      I was supposed to be doing them this morning, wasn't I?

Yes - if this slopiness continues you are sacked...

I have to go in 18 minutes - that chicken thingy on C4 - can you do b4 that?

Comment

Working...
                      X