• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

going down...
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman
      Thats a mock up and a joke. Its a sub steering panel (I think) with a few added extras.
      Well done TLG. All my hard work and a big click here sign.

291,683? That means with a bit of luck this thread will reach the glorious 300,000 view mark in circa 17 days. Anyone care to place their bets, a virtual bottle of champagne on me for the closest.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black
        Well done TLG. All my hard work and a big click here sign.

291,683? That means with a bit of luck this thread will reach the glorious 300,000 view mark in circa 17 days. Anyone care to place their bets, a virtual bottle of champagne on me for the closest.
        Sorry Joe, missed your link earlier, but I had seen this piccie before.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

15 days

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            Que?

300,000 views will occur in 15 days.

Do keep up my scaley, lizard friend!

Comment

Come on old girl, back to the top.

That's better.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

good weekend guys ??
                SA says;
                Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                  good weekend guys ??
                  Not bad. Didn't do much for a change. Was knackered when I got home Friday so stayed in and watched telly with the wife.
                  Did a bit of shopping Saturday. Mostly paint for the house renovations.
                  Went and set up all the PIN numbers on my new offshore business account cards.
                  Went out Saturday night. Clash (and other punk) cover band on. Pretty good too so stayed, got pissed and pogoed. Bands called Cheapskate they are from Manc.
                  Sunday. Quiet day in till I had to head off back to Belgie.

Smith and Wesson.

Comment

Had a relaxing weekend after the Friday night bash, except for having to explain to my girlfriend's 71yr old father 'what the internet is, and where exactly is it?'

Next time I'll just load wikipedia and ask him to look it up.

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack
                      Had a relaxing weekend after the Friday night bash, except for having to explain to my girlfriend's 71yr old father 'what the internet is, and where exactly is it?'

Next time I'll just load wikipedia and ask him to look it up.
                      I have to meet your future father-in-law, my friend...although, should I need to know the future previous occupant of that spare bedroom of yours? :P
                      Step into my mind....mind the mess.

Comment

Working...
                      X