• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
    Someone's been listening to the Janet and John stories on "Wake Up To Wogan"!

Takes one to know one, you TOG, you.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

And having caught up another thousand or so posts, it's tea time.

Restart here when I come back.

You're doing really well.

Dedication

Dedication's what you got.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Time to go shopping.

See you all later!

Comment

Interesting day so far, although not helped by the fact that I had a crap night's sleep due to the hotel putting me in a room with a floodlight outside the window (after all the money I've given them since last June ) and the car showroom over the road getting a delivery from a car transporter which arrived shortly before six in the morning and kept its engine running until about seven, when it started actually offloading the cars

I nearly fell asleep a few minutes ago, but I think I can still make up some Friday-afternoon-early-departure time before I finally succumb...

The view isn't so good here

Comment

You're all very quiet...

It seems like you've been chuntering away the whole day while I've been busy, then as soon as I stop by to chat, you all hide

Comment

Christened, surely?
              Christening is merely the formal ceremony of assigning a name, which can be done to such material entities as ships or planes. Baptism however, as any good Catholic could tell you, is one of the Sacraments.

That's why all you non-Catholics don't stand a chance - it doesn't matter how fancy your grandmother's new hat was, if it was a non-Catholic christening then it doesn't count. Only the Sacrament of Baptism counts.

So there

Comment

And, we restart with post 58841 from a Mr. Diver of Newport....
                Best Forum Advisor 2014
                Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  I would like to say good morning to everyone, but its not in the monkey house.
                  Little un was up most of the night being sick, shaking, temp etc.
                  So good old dad sacrificed the day at work to look after her.
                  Oh dear

Hope all is well now.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                    Bearing in mind I'm not a dad, but aren't the "unexpected days at home being Daddy to one's little girl" the best days?
                    Yes - I'm really going to struggle being away from home for the rest of the week, having had so much time with the girls.

Oh well, next holiday with them will be first week in Feb.
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

And, we restart with post 58841 from a Mr. Diver of Newport....
                      GCHQ

Comment

Working...
                      X