• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a '9999'

There's only 5 losers that big, and I'm one of them!
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
      You all waiting for me to get 59999 are ya!

Grrrrrrr
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        show me the bananas
        Cos he's
        Once
        Twice
        Five Times a poster!

Comment

I think I will go back to the furniture assembly
          May as well. This IT lark will never catch on.

Well done!

Comment

See you later...

Have a good day/night
            Oh.

OK then.

Bye.

Thanks for popping in.

Hope you enjoyed the bananananas.

See ya then.

<sigh>

Comment

Right.

Tra la la la la la.

Comment

I'll just be getting on with dealing with this strange damp patch on the sofa.

Comment

Perhaps somebody spilled something?

Comment

Unless somebody had an accident.

Hey! Has anybody...

Comment

... oops.

Comment

Working...
                      X