• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    And number 1...Bruce effing Forsyth. "Nice to see you...to see you nice!". Bollocks.
    Bruce effing Forsyth

The boring fop should have been excluded altogether
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Hang on a sec. Here's another nice one.
      There we go!

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        bed time...... night!!
        Goodnight Colin.

Comment

Hang on a sec. Here's another nice one.
          Please remove the picture of my wife from your Avatar

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
            bed time...... night!!
            G'night Barry

Comment

And number 1...Bruce effing Forsyth. "Nice to see you...to see you nice!". Bollocks.
              "50 best comedy catch phrases" ? That doesn't make sense. Brucie is an entertainer, not a comedian. And his catch phrase isn't a comedy catch phrase. Huh? Weird.

"It's good night from me"
              "And it's good night from him"

is 100 times better and even that doesn't warrant a top ten entry.
              Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                "50 best comedy catch phrases" ? That doesn't make sense. Brucie is an entertainer, not a comedian. And his catch phrase isn't a comedy catch phrase. Huh? Weird.

"It's good night from me"
                "And it's good night from him"

is 100 times better and even that doesn't warrant a top ten entry.
                I think no 2 was "Am I bovvered". Monty Python featured quite a lot..."nudge nudge wink wink", "and now for something completely different", etc.

My favourite has to be "Don't mention the war". Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                  Bruce effing Forsyth

The boring fop should have been excluded altogether
                  Since it is Bruce Forsyth that says he "is an entertainer, not a comedian", it would have made sense not to include him.

"Titter ye not, missus".
                  Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think no 2 was "Am I bovvered".
                    tulipe.
                    Monty Python featured quite a lot..."nudge nudge wink wink",
                    Only featured in one sketch - not a catchphrase
                    "and now for something completely different", etc.
                    Now that's a good one. Still in popular use after 40 years.
                    My favourite has to be "Don't mention the war". Classic.
                    Still only one line from one part of one episode of one series. A damn good line ("I think I got away with it") but not a catch-phrase.

"Just like that. Not like this. Like that."

Comment

"Lovely jubbley".

Comment

Working...
                      X