• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    I'm not sure. All the Giant Alien Lizards look the same to me, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's a whole gang (herd? flock? shoal? invasion?) of Giant Alien Lizards all taking it in turns to post to TPD.

If fact, I reckon that's what's happening.

Bloomin' foreign Giant Alien Lizards, coming over 'ere, nickin' our posts. I dunno.

Whatever's the world coming to?
    Maybe he has a program to make continuos posts to TPD...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      Maybe he has a program to make continuos posts to TPD...
      I sometimes wonder if some of the posters in General that won't come into TPD are just AI routines.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Mmmmm........ Tomato soup............

The trip up the road to the Co-op turned out to be a bit of a win after all:
        • It wasn't as cold as I'd expected;
        • The rain had stopped;
        • They were doing 3-for-2 on the soups;
        • Crusty rolls (cobs, to give them their proper name) were reduced to clear.

say I

Comment

Umm... does my soup-related post mean TPD is now complete? Is that why nobody's posting?

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            I sometimes wonder if some of the posters in General that won't come into TPD are just AI routines.
            I wonder the same about the repetitive drivellers in Tpd

Comment

Hi OS

How are you?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                Umm... does my soup-related post mean TPD is now complete? Is that why nobody's posting?
                yep - yours was the last post

Comment

<polishes bugle>

Comment

Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a
                    > garage makes you a mechanic.

Comment

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X