• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    hi BI

I hope you did not get too wet?
    No worries - I've got a Tilley hat.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      Sorry, is this today's activities you're listing or last year's diary?

What a BIG day!

afraid this is all today. Luckily I am hyperactive and always do lots - even on a quiet day.

It was very busy in the chemist...

Comment

... I was told to wait 20 minutes - so I took the nipper for a walk. Went back in 25 minutes and still not ready. So I waited in the shop - this was a bad move...

Comment

gosh its getting very posh round here!

alright BI me old mucker!
          Cor lummy guv'nor, strike a light! No one's called me "me old mucker" since I was working the greengrocer's on a Saturday as a kid!
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

... as the nipper started to moan. Think it was a tad hot for him - but did not want to take off the snow suit off then put it back 2 minutes later.

Comment

Cor lummy guv'nor, strike a light! No one's called me "me old mucker" since I was working the greengrocer's on a Saturday as a kid!
              And that person was me! BrowneIssue - this is your life!

Comment

Cor lummy guv'nor, strike a light!
                lets go down the strand - have a

Comment

... as the nipper started to moan. Think it was a tad hot for him - but did not want to take off the snow suit off then put it back 2 minutes later.
                  very wise move

Comment

<goes to shops>

damn they are out of heinz tomato. how about lobster bisque?
                    Umm, I'm a Scouser by birth - we don't really do fancy soup

Coronation Street's just ended on a high note (somebody's fallen off a cliff) so maybe I'll pop out myself.

I wonder if the all-night garage sells soup...

Comment

me plates dont 'alf 'urt

Comment

Working...
                      X