• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    And that person was me! BrowneIssue - this is your life!
    Oh, tulip.

Oops.

I mean...

Oh! Wow! What a LOVELY surprise!

oh tulip.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      very wise move
      I should have walked for 5 more minutes but I wanted to sit down. Sitting is the best posture due to my slipped disc...

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        I wonder if the all-night garage sells soup...
        Yes. They have to. It's The Law.

And Pot Noodle.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I like breaking off small chunks of cheese (almost any) and dropping them into tomato soup. If they melt - lovely. If they go all soft - lovely. If they go all stringy - lovely.

Cheese in tomato soup is lovely.

Nearly as lovely as an egg cracked into chicken & noodle soup.

Yumski

Comment

I'm going out for a mixed kebab and chips in a bit followed by a bottle or two of wine

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              Oh, tulip.

Oops.

I mean...

Oh! Wow! What a LOVELY surprise!

oh tulip.
              all your embarrassing moments relived again...

Comment

just went to garage to move washing from machine to dryer - it is really raining out there

Comment

Just in the process of donwloading Office Accounting Express 2008.
                  Thought it might come in handy.

Comment

still 5 minutes to go - I will have to go out again!

and looks like heavy rain for next few hours...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      just went to garage to move washing from machine to dryer - it is really raining out there
                      Tell me about it, I got soaking taking the eldest to swimming link

Comment

Working...
                      X